Fulcrum 1.1.1 release
- The default output log format has changed slightly. We removed the uptime based timestamp (which wasn’t very human friendly) and replaced it with a localtime timestamp of the form: [yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss.zzz]
Log message… .
- Additionally a CLI arg –ts-format has been added to control the format of this log timestamp. (Also can be done via conf file ts-format=). See the CLI built-in help (-h) for more details.
- Syslog mode (-S) now defaults to not printing out any log timestamps (as if you had also passed –ts-format none on the CLI). This default behavior can be controlled via –ts-format as well.
- Fixed a typo in the example config file (thanks to @EchterAgo for spotting this typo).
Internal changes (none of the below changes alter externally observable behavior of the app):
- Optimization: Shaved a few CPU cycles from code that does logging.
- Internal code refactoring of the socket server code.
- Various small internal optimizations and misc. refactoring
- Fulcrum-1.1.1-x86_64-linux.tar.gz, which is compiled on an
Ubuntu 18.04system using Docker.
- Fulcrum-1.1.1-x86_64-linux-ub16.tar.gz, which is compiled on a stock
Ubuntu 16.04system (using Docker) but with g++ 7.3.0 installed from this ppa source:
- Fulcrum-1.1.1-win64.zip - Pre-built, statically linked Windows version.
- It should “just work” on any Windows 7 or above 64-bit system.
- Includes is a statically-linked
Fulcrum.exe, built with Qt
FulcrumAdmin.exeis included which is the python script, but made into a
Pre-compiled binaries for Linux
I have provided two pre-built binaries for Linux:
Both of the above binaries contain
Qt5Network from Qt 5.14.2 statically linked. They still requires
libstd++, and the right
libc version as dynamic libs on your system (but those are usually present if you are on a recent system).
If the first binary fails, try the second one (
-ub16), which should work on older systems, hopefully.
Pre-compiled binaries for Windows
Binary builds for macOS and Windows coming soon – Until then you can always build from source!