2020-05 release of Flowee main infrastructure apps
Support for ASERT DAA (Nov 2020 upgrade)
- Fix reindex on testnet failing to find blocks in actual block files.
- The hub now uses less disk space by cleaning up old ‘revert’ files containing only blocks more than 2000 from the tip.
- Clarify some logging in double spend proofs.
- Update seeds, incl. adding high quality testnet ones.
- Partition check now runs regularly and properly notifies us if we are not on the mainchain, with high propability.
- Improve API call getTransaction to return a warning if the provided data turns out to be incorrect.
- Fix compile error on newer version of Qt.
- Work around regression in Qt 5.15.0 which broke JSON generation in bitcore-proxy.
- Fixes for Clang compiler.
- Add new message to the Indexer API to return the version, the indexer-cli command will show this on connect.
- Change the default mempool expiry time to be only 6 hours.
- Make more (C++) unit tests consistent by using the same framework (QTestLib).
- Add the ability to send transactions from the Flowee Pay solution using the P2PNet C++ library.
- Make the TransactionBuilder more robust for usage in an external library (pimpl)
hub-qtclient is now also made to not compile by default, since it becomes more likely to never be released anyway. QML user interfaces (like Flowee Pay uses) are much easier to maintain than the QtWidget based one.
- FloweeJS adds a lot of extra calls like getLiveTransaction(), isUnspent(), getBlockCount() and many similar ones.
Our main infrastructure applications have been upgraded to version 2020.5 and to include support for the changes planned in the November 2020 Protocol Upgrade. Additionally we release a new version of FloweeJS and a preview release of the new Flowee Pay solution.
Features and changes:
|2020-08-16||hub, Indexer, vulcano, bitcore-proxy||Gitlab: 2020.05.1|