Stability of Indexer and introducing FloweeJS
- Make the hub auto restart in a Docker container on error, but only if it wasn’t a crash on startup.
- Add the output-index field to the UTXO API replies (IsUnspentReply and GetUnspentOutputReply)
- Various small bugfixes.
- Report the client minor-version online as hex. So we list 2019.a instead of 2019.10, allowing string-compares.
- Add checkpoints directly after the protocol-upgrade.
- Fix deadlock in JSON api.
- Properly handle a tx spending an out-of-range output (reject and punish sender).
- Avoid forwarding a Tx twice with getdata.
- Make whitelisted peers not get punished for bad transactions.
- Streamline usecase of ‘hub-cli’ access from outside the Hub’s docker-container.
- A bug was fixed where the Indexer would not follow the main chain properly.
- A time-delay of getting the latest state in the address-indexer was removed, making the changes due to a new block available instantly.
- Make startup order more sane. We now simply wait for the SQL database to come online instead of exiting if it’s not there yet.
- Fix isCoinbase reporting invalid data.
- Fix issue where API would become unresponsive in some corner-cases.
- Low-prio logging IP of remote that tries to talk to us via the API but doesn’t talk the protocol (possible attack).
- Move code around to make many more classes free from depending on openssl & crypto libs
This release is likely the last one in 2019 and it introduces another new product to the Flowee family: FloweeJS.
As a quick reminder, at the beginning of 2019 the Flowee family had exactly one member. At the end of 2019 Flowee is now a happy growing family of five fast developing products! This, if nothing else, is just showing the benefits of working on infrastructure first.
In the git repo we stored various examples.